Confessions of the Divine Miss K

Friday, June 23, 2006

13 Things You'll Never Hear Me Say

1. Do you have it in any colour besides pink?

2. I'm too thin, aren't I? Like, is it just me or do I look sickly? Yeah, I really need to gain some weight. And, oh my God, where has my ass disappeared to?

3. Honestly, Adders? You say "I love you, Courty" way too often. Simmer. I mean, God. Stop being so clingy.

4. Ugh, not another head rub.

5. No, thanks, no bread for me. Yeah, and no cheese either.

6. It's too hot outside.

7. I think I'm going to start getting up an hour earlier every morning. You know, to pray.

8. Maybe there is such a thing as too much Diet Coke.

9. I agree, "Gone With the Wind" is way too long.

10. It would be great to get another zit on my face. I love looking like I'm still going through puberty.

11. I did the speed limit the entire way here.

12. At times I wish my boobs were smaller. I mean, they get in the way so much.

AND...

13. Nahhh, I don't feel like a Quarter Pounder. Let's go to A&W instead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home