Confessions of the Divine Miss K

Friday, February 24, 2006

Live and Learn

Ok, so I'm doing what I never, ever thought I would do: write a blog. It always seemed like the ultimate in self-indulgence. And it is, oh is it ever. But the thing is, why pretend I'm not obsessed with myself? And why not acknowledge that there could be millions out there who would also be fascinated by me if, well, if they only knew me!

The thing is, I'm at a point where I am so bored for 8 hours of the day (and guess where I'm at during those eight hours?! Yeah. The job? Not so exciting as of yet). So I need to entertain myself. And a certain Charkins, who is also suffering the drudgery of 9 to 5. So here we go. Let's begin with the funny.

Right. That'll come tomorrow (you know what's coming - so there was this ventriloquist performing in a night club...). For now, I'll just ta-ta and maybe, oh, I don't know, WORK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home